OSCEOLA CONSULTING MAKES YEAR-END HOLIDAY DONATIONS, 2021.
Osceola Consulting’s culture is to integrate the company’s Native American heritage, help others less fortunate, and take a leadership role in giving back to the local communities where we live and work. We are excited about the opportunity to “tie it all together,” and in this spirit Osceola Consulting made year-end holiday donations to non-profit community service organizations starting in 2017. For 2021 these donations include:
- American Lung Association of San Diego.
- Friendship House Association of American Indians, San Francisco.
- San Diego Rescue Mission.
- Southern California Indian Center, Fountain Valley.
- United Way of Greater Los Angeles.
- United Way of Metro Chicago.